School is Open
elearning orange30

Scholarships / Financial Aid

Counseling Department

The WCHS School Counseling Department Vision: Every student will be equipped to obtain the necessary academic, career and personal/social skills needed to reach their dreams and enrich the lives of others.

Counseling FAQ

We Can Help With...

The administrative assistants in the Counseling office can help you with:
  • Letters verifying status as a student
  • Copy of your birth certificate
  • Insurance or Social Security paperwork

Work Permits

Your employer will give you an "intent to employ" paper or you can ask for a blank one from the attendance office. The "intent to employ" needs to be filled out by your employer and signed by your parent/guardian. You will turn in the completed "intent to employ" form and show a form of ID that has your birthday (Driver's Permit/Licence/Birth Certificate) to the attendance office. Later that day, or the next day, you can pick up your work permit.

Forms We Can Provide...

We have the following forms and deadline information in the Counseling office:
  • Early Graduation Application
  • Independent Study Application
  • College Release/Early Release Application
WCS Logo
Mr. Troy Akers
1 Tiger Lane
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574) 371-5099
Fax Numbers
To top of page
To top of page
Modules in "off-canvas-right" will appear here.